What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looked at it sitting on the driveway for the fourth day in a row. So depressing....

twlhunter65

Reaction score
I didnt want to start a new thread so this is what I'm thinking about doing to my Raptor. Has any one done this mod ? If so how was the install and overall quality of this part? Recon illuminated sill plate.

Attachments

• product_photo-large_image-1784.jpg
    product_photo-large_image-1784.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 328

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today, I went out to my truck at lunch time to get paperwork out of the back seat and I found this big old dried up glob of something that was sticking out under the front passenger seat, so I grabbed glob and looked like something mud dopers would leave, but it wasn't dirt/mud, it was a frigging biscuit.... Apparently it rolled out of the grocery bag the last time I went shopping. I also found a can of chicken soup under the seat. Thank God, it didn't bust open. Chit! I could have made me some Chicken & Dumplings for lunch....

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today, I went out to my truck at lunch time to get paperwork out of the back seat and I found this big old dried up glob of something that was sticking out under the front passenger seat, so I grabbed glob and looked like something mud dopers would leave, but it wasn't dirt/mud, it was a frigging biscuit.... Apparently it rolled out of the grocery bag the last time I went shopping. I also found a can of chicken soup under the seat. Thank God, it didn't bust open. Chit! I could have made me some Chicken & Dumplings for lunch....

Good find, we know whats for dinner tonight!

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Watched it sit in the driveway for the FIFTH day in a row. More depressing.....