What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
248ed8304c5f0ea838b337ed1fa49449.jpg
knocked out this crap after work. Not pretty but works still need to grind and get some paint on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my new take off (500 mile) stock front Fox complete assemblies. They are way better then the 80k units they replaced.

Next up Deavers +3 Shocks and Icon Bump kit!

Phoenix is coming up quick!!

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You assume a lot in your post. Didn't realize I was being watched soo closely. And don't worry about any for sale post from me or response. I guess I wanted to linger a little, but you just made it easier to not look back

Dude, really? You bumped a JLT catch can installation video! Then you want to get butt hurt about being accused of post *******?

SARaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, really? You bumped a JLT catch can installation video! Then you want to get butt hurt about being accused of post *******?

obviously, I did not post much during the ownership of my 2 raptors (almost 3 years). What I was doing was responding and bumping things that I was interested or liked during my ownership, nothing more, nothing less. I get a kick out of you guys that have opinions of others and act like bad asses behind keyboards as you pass judgement on others without knowing details. I shouldn't have to answer to you as you should not concern yourselves with what I am doing Or posting.

Thank you fan club members ..I..

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
obviously, I did not post much during the ownership of my 2 raptors (almost 3 years). What I was doing was responding and bumping things that I was interested or liked during my ownership, nothing more, nothing less. I get a kick out of you guys that have opinions of others and act like bad asses behind keyboards as you pass judgement on others without knowing details. I shouldn't have to answer to you as you should not concern yourselves with what I am doing Or posting.

Thank you fan club members ..I..

I was calling it as I see it. You are the one trying to turn it into some kind of plot against you. Best defense is a good offense.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You assume a lot in your post. Didn't realize I was being watched soo closely. And don't worry about any for sale post from me or response. I guess I wanted to linger a little, but you just made it easier to not look back
Lol... Yeah, well if you've been here for a few years, then you know these guys are just calling out the obvious..... first to fifty and you can sell stuff.

So after owning two Raptors, you don't have anything to sell?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com