What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
196f595b6647866b04b6f3b7e748e022.jpg
d394b59409477ec0ae15dd71c8005e89.jpg
d37d6d003a1a47ebbfea1423f4a441cc.jpg
c63e81a11997960ff96a92978c9baae9.jpg

Got to test fit my custom bumper still have work to do and got some measurements for my custom skid plate as well. When I'm said and done this is going to be one strong "factory" bumper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my SVC bumper with a 44" Arc and a 30" dual power Baja Design lights. Going to try and get the lights wired up after dinner. All in all not too bad. It was a 7 hour and 6 beer install with the cam adjustment bolts.

Looks good! My only concern with most of the Baja style bumpers is that they all seem to open up more of the front of the truck to the winter crap (salt, sand). I know the stk has opening but the center is covers family well.

Each time someone posted pics of these style bumpers I almost pull the trigger.

Can't wait to see the lighting shots

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good! My only concern with most of the Baja style bumpers is that they all seem to open up more of the front of the truck to the winter crap (salt, sand). I know the stk has opening but the center is covers family well.

Each time someone posted pics of these style bumpers I almost pull the trigger.

Can't wait to see the lighting shots

Ya I used to worry about the same thing but they look so badass I couldn't resist. The ADD Race R I just removed was more protective for sure. I actually thought about finding something to mount in font of the radiator for protection but I'd just have to move it when I finally install the Whipple that's sitting on my shelf since it would be in the way of the heat exchanger. I can't wait to see the light output either. I'm curious how much brighter they're going to be than the Rigid's I had on the ADD bumper.