What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dang472

Reaction score
My first mods were a Borla Type-s exhaust and Banks Intake last weekend in the driveway. I'm sitting here looking at a box full of Vortex mud flaps and Recon mirror reflector lights. Full wrap is about 3 weeks away.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have a link to this mod? Just reseal with new tape or what else is involved?

Nope, just pull off the old tape, flush and clean, retape. Need to do this myself today.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

My first mods were a Borla Type-s exhaust and Banks Intake last weekend in the driveway. I'm sitting here looking at a box full of Vortex mud flaps and Recon mirror reflector lights. Full wrap is about 3 weeks away.

Do yourself a favor and return the vortex and recon stuff

Get a set of customized PDP flaps and some marker lights from the mad scientist @The Car Stereo Company.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Nope, just pull off the old tape, flush and clean, retape. Need to do this myself today.

I just crawled under the Raptor to see what mud I missed... it's gone! But the tape is looking tired and was wondering what to use. I'm going to pick up Gorilla Tape today and do this as well.

Flamingo Racing

Reaction score
Repaired the loose fuel door that showed up last weekend. From the FRF I knew others had already experienced this and posted their repairs. Followed the instructions , had patience, no problem.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 135

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just crawled under the Raptor to see what mud I missed... it's gone! But the tape is looking tired and was wondering what to use. I'm going to pick up Gorilla Tape today and do this as well.

Gorilla tape or real HVAC tape works. Clean the area around the holes with some isopropyl alcohol and flush everything and let dry before taping. Mine has held up great. I blasted some fluid film in the rockers as well before taping.