What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a pain in the ass to wash mine today.

Decide its a nice enough day to wash it and get some of the grime off 38* or so. Since i diddnt want to drag out the pressure washer I grab $5 and head down to the local bay wash. Get there wait in line for about 10 minutes only to find out that the truck is a little big for the bays but, go ahead and wash anyhow. Run out of quarters before im able to rinse the whole truck off so head back up the road real quick to rinse the rest of the soap off and dry it, no big deal. Well it wouldnt have been a big deal except the hose was frozen, so i grab one of the other hoses on the side of the house and by now the soap is starting to dry so I **** it and grab the pressure washer hook the new hose up to it but, before i start it i check the fuel and yep just about empty so i run to the back and grab the fuel jug and fill it up (because its a pain in the ass when you run out of fuel obviously) go to start it and the damn thing wont allow me to pull start it, wtf is this shit. **** around with it for about 15 minutes before i let out a much needed "FUUUUUUUCK" and disconnect everything get my wash bucket and start filling it up. Get it filled up and sudsy and attempt to find a spray nozzle for the hose, yea so much fun when you forget where you put all of them at the end of summer, about 10 minutes later im finally rinsing the truck off again and getting ready to wash it again. Wash, scrub and shined up and all pretty finally. Start to finish about 3 hours.

Edit: Oh and when i finally finish and come inside my daughter starts throwing a fit because she wanted to help and was getting her shoes on just as i was coming in the house.

D

Deleted member 12951

What a pain in the ass to wash mine today.

Decide its a nice enough day to wash it and get some of the grime off 38* or so. Since i diddnt want to drag out the pressure washer I grab $5 and head down to the local bay wash. Get there wait in line for about 10 minutes only to find out that the truck is a little big for the bays but, go ahead and wash anyhow. Run out of quarters before im able to rinse the whole truck off so head back up the road real quick to rinse the rest of the soap off and dry it, no big deal. Well it wouldnt have been a big deal except the hose was frozen, so i grab one of the other hoses on the side of the house and by now the soap is starting to dry so I **** it and grab the pressure washer hook the new hose up to it but, before i start it i check the fuel and yep just about empty so i run to the back and grab the fuel jug and fill it up (because its a pain in the ass when you run out of fuel obviously) go to start it and the damn thing wont allow me to pull start it, wtf is this shit. **** around with it for about 15 minutes before i let out a much needed "FUUUUUUUCK" and disconnect everything get my wash bucket and start filling it up. Get it filled up and sudsy and attempt to find a spray nozzle for the hose, yea so much fun when you forget where you put all of them at the end of summer, about 10 minutes later im finally rinsing the truck off again and getting ready to wash it again. Wash, scrub and shined up and all pretty finally. Start to finish about 3 hours.

Edit: Oh and when i finally finish and come inside my daughter starts throwing a fit because she wanted to help and was getting her shoes on just as i was coming in the house.

Haha, sounds like how all my projects go. Even the simple ones tend to roll down hill quickly and you are left standing there saying, WTF!