What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice... Well done... Where did you get it from?

Raptor Embroidery did it. Used 1" of foam and it is plush!!!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

The silver trim on your console and your cup holders, it's in sections where as mine is one solid piece? @2014RubyRed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea. The interior is a 100% stock 2014 SE. Take some comparison pics so I know what you are talking about. I haven't done a thing to it as far as trim pieces.......

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
481dc6ccaf81db3d825bf9069f25a036.jpg

Must be because it's a SE is your trim brushed aluminum?

Lol sorry just noticed it in your pictures as I'm sitting in my truck and it got my attention, console lid looks great though!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally changed winter tires and found out that my front shock is leaking. I can say that it is not funny when you live in here. @Fb73 would you ask if your Fox dealer rebuilt shocks? Can't find anyone here and would not like to do it myself. I have only done dirt bike shocks and don't feel comfortable doing it. Can anyone say how long you can go with leaking shock without off road? Washed truck 2 weeks ago and it wasn't leaking then. Here is pic of it.

I know the fox importer here is rebuilding shocks. Actually, they'r not rebuilding the shocks themselves but they have a partnership with a renowned shock builder here, and I think they'r asking 150€/shock, which is a very fair price I think...How much kilometers do you have on your truck ?

Another thing you could consider, is that I will surely sell my shock when my fox 3.0"s will be installed in February I guess, so if you need some used shocks in good condition, just tell me lol !! But you'r already waiting your Icon's right ?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my new console cover today!!!

View attachment 72223

View attachment 72224

Now that you got yours I guess I can order mine. I have been wanting the 1" foam but after your delay I held off on ordering. I wanted to do it when he had the sale going but was afraid with all the delays and complaints that I would never see the console cover...

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that you got yours I guess I can order mine. I have been wanting the 1" foam but after your delay I held off on ordering. I wanted to do it when he had the sale going but was afraid with all the delays and complaints that I would never see the console cover...

Can't get any fancy stitching on the main part of the cover with 1". he said it wouldn't look right. But, I kinda like the plain leather with the red stitching anyway......

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just placed my order. I did not want the fancy stuff as it gets dirty and looks like crap after a while and is a pain to clean. Rather have just the padding and leather.