What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Method was the least of my worries, at $170 each they are like the kleenex of the "broke my Raptor again" world.

Although let's see the bent wheel caused me to look at the fenders, hmm, right was was pretty much toast, so go stock or go boatecs, well, hell, now I need fender liners, and they need to be lineX'd. And since I'm getting a wheel replaced, why not replace all 6, the Fat Five's were getting long in the tooth, and now that I have fenders I guess I can finally go 37's.

And while I'm at it, the way my bumper mounts is causing alignment issues, since I'm replacing wheels and fenders, might as well have a custom made Raceline R done for me, and woah, look at that winch cable, that's gotta go too...

Wait, what's that, someone has a barely used BOLT kit, okay, well I guess I got the fenders, so might as well...ohh, need to replace the brake lines because of that?, oh and the coilover springs too?

So you can see how a single $170 turns into $12,500 in mods and a month off the road.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
The Method was the least of my worries, at $170 each they are like the kleenex of the "broke my Raptor again" world.

Although let's see the bent wheel caused me to look at the fenders, hmm, right was was pretty much toast, so go stock or go boatecs, well, hell, now I need fender liners, and they need to be lineX'd. And since I'm getting a wheel replaced, why not replace all 6, the Fat Five's were getting long in the tooth, and now that I have fenders I guess I can finally go 37's.

And while I'm at it, the way my bumper mounts is causing alignment issues, since I'm replacing wheels and fenders, might as well have a custom made Raceline R done for me, and woah, look at that winch cable, that's gotta go too...

Wait, what's that, someone has a barely used BOLT kit, okay, well I guess I got the fenders, so might as well...ohh, need to replace the brake lines because of that?, oh and the coilover springs too?

So you can see how a single $170 turns into $12,500 in mods and a month off the road.

:ROFLJest: now if only Method could have sold you all of that, they'd be happy campers!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Threw on some AMP steps yesterday. I'm not a big fan of steps but needed a way to keep getting the family in and out safely when necessary. I do like how these are hidden out of the way except when getting in and out.
Did you consider the Rockslide Engineering power steps for the Raptor?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win a fog light kit
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=938032
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you consider the Rockslide Engineering power steps for the Raptor?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win a fog light kit
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event. - Page 20 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

Not at all. Had not even heard of them until you mentioned it. I don't know if I would have went with them either though. I really like the look of no steps at all and the AMP's hide really well when retracted. Although the Rock Slider one looks a lot more robust.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not at all. Had not even heard of them until you mentioned it. I don't know if I would have went with them either though. I really like the look of no steps at all and the AMP's hide really well when retracted. Although the Rock Slider one looks a lot more robust.

Whew! Those are pricey. $2k + shipping.....

D

Deleted member 12951

Another visit. Things swamped over last night.

8796b830d90bb3c08c130ddea87057c9.jpg

Been a ****** day.
Woke up this morning to a dead battery in the loaner truck this morning.
Bring parts to shop so they can install the new shocks, knuckle, tie rods, etc.
Bolts missing on the SDHQ double shear. Called them, shipping out.
Open other box, weld is cracked on the knuckle. Call back SDHQ, they want pictures. Get them and now sending out a replacement.
Open ICON boxes and both shocks have the wrong bracket. Call ICON, sending out right ones.
Shop looks at the nice SDHQ tie rods and said they didn't want to install them.
Customer calls and hard drive fails in a server.
Go to Taco Bell for lunch and my total the cashier tells me is $6.66
I scratch the front of my iPhone 6s

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Another visit. Things swamped over last night.

8796b830d90bb3c08c130ddea87057c9.jpg

Been a ****** day.
Woke up this morning to a dead battery in the loaner truck this morning.
Bring parts to shop so they can install the new shocks, knuckle, tie rods, etc.
Bolts missing on the SDHQ double shear. Called them, shipping out.
Open other box, weld is cracked on the knuckle. Call back SDHQ, they want pictures. Get them and now sending out a replacement.
Open ICON boxes and both shocks have the wrong bracket. Call ICON, sending out right ones.
Shop looks at the nice SDHQ tie rods and said they didn't want to install them.
Customer calls and hard drive fails in a server.
Go to Taco Bell for lunch and my total the cashier tells me is $6.66
I scratch the front of my iPhone 6s

Carefully crawl into bed and don't wake up until tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 12951

Carefully crawl into bed and don't wake up until tomorrow.

That Rogue Rebel was supposed to be here today, get notification that it has been delayed and now will be tomorrow. That bumper better be perfect and no bolts or parts missing!