What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Tuffy lock box
pudutebe.jpg

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Dunno yet, that's on my purchase list...less than a 1/2" wasted space. So if yours fits under seat now, then "yes"

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went up to mid-perch @ Chicago perch party

Before and after
:( i hate you right now. i am so pissed my mid perch attempt went so badly last night.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

However. I did plasti dip for the first time today. Did my skid plate and my hood. Didn't turn out bad at all.
ydepyqy6.jpg
zyju2uzy.jpg
me4yvaba.jpg
da5e8e3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
:( i hate you right now. i am so pissed my mid perch attempt went so badly last night.

Oh trust me I know your pain. My truck is only 3 weeks old so no problem, but 4 of 8 trucks we tried to do mid perch on did not succeed because of stripped set screws or horrid corrosion.

Advice to all contemplating mid perch... do asap!!!!!

Makes such a difference, looks great!

Thanks!!! Ride improves just as much

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Removed front tires, aired out the rotors and cussed at the set screw on the passenger side front shock.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed AFE Stage 2 CAI and put on the stock air intake. Have never ran it with the stock intake so I thought I would see the difference.

I went the other way last week and love the sound and feel of the AFE CAI. I'm thinking you'll put it back on.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Went up to mid-perch @ Chicago perch party

Before and after

Looks good. Can you bring it to top perch and take picture lol. I want to see all three settings side by side but can't find any pics!