What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered a Kleinn Air Horns VELO-734 kit (Rated for filling 37" tires and a wicked loud horn) and two Feniex Cannons in Amber White for up high rear lights on the truck. They have three modes you can store. Figure will set solid amber, solid white and a strobe pattern on them.

Have the BD XL-80's hopefully being shipped this week (Thanks to Haynes Offroad) and just have to get some rear cubes for the bumper and I should be all set on lighting. Might pick up some more on Black Friday. Thinking of some white rock lights for under the truck and fenders for those night time repairs or when you drop something.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rid of the Lincoln Nav screen after doing the 3.8 SYNC update. It is back to showing the "Raptor" animation.
Now that I understand the autoinstall logic in SYNC, I going to put a nice computer generated running raptor MP4 when I open the door, instead of the white screen.