What are all the username colors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I guess I was looking to post this in the site technical section but I don't think we have one. Way to go, admin's.

What are all the colors all about? I get the bold green and bold blue and bold red for supermod, Ford tech and Admins -- but what's up with the rest of the rainbow?

attachment.php

I think I have them all...

bold orange
orange
bold burnt orange
bold red
white
bold white
yellow
bold blue
bold light blue
bold green

Attachments

• rainbow_FRF.JPG
    rainbow_FRF.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 285

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red = Admin
Greens = Super Mod
Yellow = Supporting Vendor
Blue = Ford Tech
Baby Blue = BMart for being the resident artist
Dark Orange = Supporting Members
Light Orange = Full Throttle Members
Bold White = Not so Newb
White = Straight Newb

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I guess I was looking to post this in the site technical section but I don't think we have one. Way to go, admin's.

There is such a section, Bird created it, and it's currently located in the Member's Area as a sub-section of the Champagne Room (though we may end up moving it). Click on Forum in the orange bar above and see for yourself.

.....and keep runnin' that mouth and we'll change YOUR name to PINK, friend. ;) :D

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Red = Admin
Greens = Super Mod
Yellow = Supporting Vendor
Blue = Ford Tech
Baby Blue = BMart for being the resident artist
Dark Orange = Supporting Members
Light Orange = Full Throttle Members
Bold White = Not so Newb
White = Straight Newb
Ah ha! Makes sense, now. I looked in the FAQ about it and there wasn't anything in there. Cool stuff.
There is such a section, Bird created it, and it's currently located in the Member's Area as a sub-section of the Champagne Room (though we may end up moving it). Click on Forum in the orange bar above and see for yourself.

.....and keep runnin' that mouth and we'll change YOUR name to PINK, friend. ;) :D

Well if he woulda made it easier to find, damn! :flipthebird:

Nah, that's cool. I can deal with pink. :)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah ha! Makes sense, now. I looked in the FAQ about it and there wasn't anything in there. Cool stuff.

Well if he woulda made it easier to find, damn! :flipthebird:

Nah, that's cool. I can deal with pink. :)

Hehehe, tell you what, in your honor we'll soon discuss moving that section.

The colors/designations may still get tweaked a bit in the future, but for the most part, they will probably stay this way.

.....and I was thinking about using pink for the few ladieszzzsss (say it in a Barry White voice) that we have lurking around here at FRF.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be cool, but then again you should probably contact them to see if they'd wanna be singled out like that. You know how people are freak's these days and would be like, "ZOMG you iz a ladi and has Raptor! I wnt u to hav mai babiez!"

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use an iPhone on this damn forum runner app bojangles recommends and we are all on even playing ground. I can't tell a mod from a newb. Haha

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hehehe, tell you what, in your honor we'll soon discuss moving that section.

The colors/designations may still get tweaked a bit in the future, but for the most part, they will probably stay this way.

.....and I was thinking about using pink for the few ladieszzzsss (say it in a Barry White voice) that we have lurking around here at FRF.

Good idea, Bo. Use pink for the ladies and swoop!