What is a 2013 bed worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to pull my 2013 SCAB bed to sell complete with tailgate but not taillights. Does anyone have any idea what this might be worth. It is tuxedo black. Paint is in perfect condition. It has been wrapped in vinyl since a couple days after I got the truck.

What is the best way to get it sold?

Thanks for any advice you guys can offer!

Bill

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll give you $1

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

And @MobileBeats best fighting ****.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Last bed I saw on here was going for $1000. I don't think it had the tailgate though.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey you leave my fighting chicken out of this. I'm already trading them for Jimmy's rack.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I wasn't on the opposite coast I would probably take it off your hands. The forum members that have seen my truck know how bad mine is jack up.

OP
OP
Bilwil

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You going four link or sprung under?

I havent decided. I may run sprung under for a bit and then link it. Or possibly just link it now. I dont think the cost is that drastically different by the time you are done with either set up.

Thanks!

Bill

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I havent decided. I may run sprung under for a bit and then link it. Or possibly just link it now. I dont think the cost is that drastically different by the time you are done with either set up.

Thanks!

Bill
If you have any intentions of linking the truck don't even bother running a spring under for the time being.
Going with a spring under 64" cost me more $ than linking the truck when all said and done, and it cost me quite a bit of travel also. REALLY wish I had linked the Sport Trac from the start