We're all **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes I'm a double *********...made #7 and #8 and had a 90's Mustang in the 90's. I would love to know what the writer of the article drives.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clearly if that would have been a Ruby Red truck, this wouldn't have bothered the author. All other colors really are owned by **********!!!!

OP
OP
J DAMAGE

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes I'm a double *********...made #7 and #8 and had a 90's Mustang in the 90's. I would love to know what the writer of the article drives.

I think they are made because they can't find parking.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I'm insulted.... This ******* doesn't have enough decency and common sense to differentiate that the photo and narrative he's referring to is the F150 Raptor...not just an F150. Since he refers to the number 8 class of ********** as F150 owners, well that's a very large class of douches. I take pride in the fact that I'm a Raptor ********* and not an F150 ******!!!

We're ok , the picture was a raptor. Lmao.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard some people say that Raptor's are "kinda douchy"...BUT when you talk to them more, especially just about EVERY GUY that I've talked to about my truck, they end up admitting that they would want a Raptor if they could afford it.

It's comes down to jealousy. Any real man WISHES he could have a "mud covered truck with animal parts hanging off"...as the author said. Any man who doesn't, isn't a real man!

If that makes me a ******...then drip drip

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have heard some people say that Raptor's are "kinda douchy"...BUT when you talk to them more, especially just about EVERY GUY that I've talked to about my truck, they end up admitting that they would want a Raptor if they could afford it.

It's comes down to jealousy. Any real man WISHES he could have a "mud covered truck with animal parts hanging off"...as the author said. Any man who doesn't, isn't a real man!

If that makes me a ******...then drip drip
@AVALANCHE did your bro-in-law write this article? LOL