We're all **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was brought to my attention today that we are all douchbags, funny shit you gotta read. We made it to #8.

8. Ford F-150 - TheRichest

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm insulted.... This ******* doesn't have enough decency and common sense to differentiate that the photo and narrative he's referring to is the F150 Raptor...not just an F150. Since he refers to the number 8 class of ********** as F150 owners, well that's a very large class of douches. I take pride in the fact that I'm a Raptor ********* and not an F150 ******!!!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm insulted.... This ******* doesn't have enough decency and common sense to differentiate that the photo and narrative he's referring to is the F150 Raptor...not just an F150. Since he refers to the number 8 class of ********** as F150 owners, well that's a very large class of douches. I take pride in the fact that I'm a Raptor ********* and not an F150 ******!!!

Damn @Chris's FX4... 5-0 snubbed ya.