Well.... I think I'm out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
white monkey, bring your new ride down to me when you get it all figured out. i will get you set up.

Well thanks to you, I'm sitting here in mountain view while Noah installs a new alarm system. May not keep it from getting taken, but at least the whole nieborhood will know!!

and once we add onboard air with a train horn, the whole neighborhood will wake up too.........

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
It definitely looks like it would, but it looks like a pretty good quality build (based on pictures), it may be close, but I'm sure it was thought out. I could be wrong...

Agreed, at first I thought I was looking at the normal run-of-the-mill K5... but boy was I wrong!

Matt Helton built it about 5 years ago when he was at BMS, BMS is the same shop that builds all of Outlaws and Ready Lifts long travel kits. The owner of the K5 was racing his BMS 7200 truck and no expense was spared when the K5 was built. To me 31K is a steal for that thing

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear VG. Had my R1 stolen on my birthday weekend when I pulled it out of storage. Liability only left me with little left in my hand (not because I'm Asian Noah).

Checked out a Tacoma this weekend for my dad. Cheap alternative and quick resale value until another gen raptor comes through. The 2015 F-150 on ADD looks good too. Motor trend recommended the new canyon or Colorado as a cheaper taco alternative as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear VG. Had my R1 stolen on my birthday weekend when I pulled it out of storage. Liability only left me with little left in my hand (not because I'm Asian Noah).

Checked out a Tacoma this weekend for my dad. Cheap alternative and quick resale value until another gen raptor comes through. The 2015 F-150 on ADD looks good too. Motor trend recommended the new canyon or Colorado as a cheaper taco alternative as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey, you brought up the little thing..........

and white monkey is a liar. he isnt out.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Noah, I would have preferred the full insurance $10K if I had full coverage.

I was too busy because my head was just too far up my ass to fork out the cash for the full coverage. F'n thieves!