Well.... I think I'm out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

memheli

Reaction score
If you're like me, you're hoping they don't ever find it. I'd not want it back after the filthy fkrs were in it. Sorry for your loss. I need to see about putting some cameras up at my house. This just reminds me and increases that projects priority on my list of things to do.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor was stolen last night from my driveway. Not sure if I'll either get another, go back to just a 4x4,or build a better truck, or... But this sucks, I want to Edward Norton some mother ****** like he did in American history X.... But it's covered in insurance and all will be better, but still want to beat the shit out of some mofos...

What would you do for your next truck if you had to do it over again?

Man that's ******** bro I'll keep an eye out. Don't even know how I would feel but a curb stomping would def be in order.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
YEah guys, i'm going to try to sleep on it for a bit before making a decision on what to get next.

Snowboarding is my number one, but it's been a great 3 years in the Raptor meeting great people and seeing some amazing things. But the grown-up adult in me is saying cash out and save my money and stop putting money into your truck. But the fun loving me is saying i'll miss it, so i'm torn.

Luckily CA insurance law says anything bolted onto the truck is covered, so now i just have to dig up receipts, which shouldn't be too hard.

But yeah, i don't want the thing back now, if they do find it i hope it's rolled or smashed with some dead bodies in it. I hope it went out in a blaze and took the ******** with it!!! :GetMoney:

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff
Just heard this morning and was very sorry to hear it happened to you. Personally I hope they find it and them so we can all know how they bypassed the security systems.
There are going to be plenty of runs up north and you are more than welcome to come and codrive with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts