Well.... I think I'm out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor was stolen last night from my driveway. Not sure if I'll either get another, go back to just a 4x4,or build a better truck, or... But this sucks, I want to Edward Norton some mother ****** like he did in American history X.... But it's covered in insurance and all will be better, but still want to beat the shit out of some mofos...

What would you do for your next truck if you had to do it over again?

Attachments

• 20140620_110657.jpg
    20140620_110657.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, well i'm thinking of a Camburg Tundra or a mazzulla GMC, just a 4x4 snowboard truck...or another Raptor...not sure. Really up in the air...but it sucks to have to think about this. I have new parts in my garage that were ready to go on the Raptor. Just not sure where i want to go now, since I have a do-over.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh hell. this isnt good.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

That sucks man. I thought our keys had chips in them?
they do, but with the right software it can be opened. this is the reason i always suggest a gps system with these vehicles.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn that sucks sorry to hear. honestly i would just get something used cheap and wait a year and maybe see what the 2016 lineup brings. maybe we will see a 2nd generation Raptor a year from now.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know what to say. But I'm concerned cause mine was broken into last week.

Toyota, GMC.... That's just the shock and anger talking. Don't do anything foolish. Don't want to lose you.