Well, that happened fast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sombra

Reaction score
I began looking for a Raptor on Jan 30. A friend test drove a used one for sale, a 12 model. He let me take it for a spin and that was it. The search was on.

On Feb 5, exactly one week later, I bought a 14 Ruby Red!! It is sitting in my garage right now, awaiting a photo shoot this weekend. I'll have to figure out how to post pics here so I can show this Bad Boy off.

It has the 801A package, Raptor plus package, Raptor special edition package,
moonroof, bedliner and Ford bed mat! It has the black with red accent seats, love these seats. It had 3000 miles on it when I bought it, I am the second owner. As compensation for not being the original owner I bought it for thousands less than a new one and he (original owner) put an electric Roll Lock bed cover and tinted the windows.

I had been thinking about a 15 King Ranch or Platinum. I am so glad I came to my senses, this truck is such a step up in style, a unique vehicle. This is the first Ruby Red I or my friends have seen in person, I probably have the only one where I live, how cool is that! Loving it so far, thanks to the guys on this forum for your answers to my questions, and get ready for some more. Pics added on page 2

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome.

I don't care what anyone else on here says - but we definitely have the coolest color!!! They all wanted it, but there are very few of us that were actually lucky to get one.

And, the women love the color - right @Jimbo?

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats and welcome. Yep still love the color, had mine for almost a year now.