GEN 1 Welcome to Livernois Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports=cd8358c721ab8e734af272848a439484.jpg HQ

We have something here that all you truck and Raptor junkies will love to see. It's our lucky week here at Livernois, we have four supercharged 6.2L SVT Raptors in our shop for upgrades!

The Line-X'd Black Raptor has been upgraded with a D1SC Procharger, and is now ready for the dyno so we can tune it.

The red Raptor has had long tube headers, and a 2.9L Whipple installed.

The Black Raptor is our shop development Raptor, it has the newly released 37x12.50-20 **** Cepek Fun country tires, mounted on 20" **** Depek Torque wheels. In addition to the cosmetic improvements it also has a 2.9L Whipple supercharger outfitted with the upgraded heat exchanger/fan assembly. There is a good amount of future performance goodies heading it's way, but for those further upgrades you'll just have to stay tuned for!

The silver Raptor is currently the bad dude on the hoist row, and has a 6.6L Livernois stroker, D1SC Procharger, long tube headers, exhaust, upgraded suspension, we are beginning work on the calibration to be able to get it ready for the dyno for break in runs, and then, to start leaning on it. Stay tuned for the numbers on this one!

DSC_0429.jpgDSC_0427.jpgDSC_0423.jpgDSC_0421.jpg

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome line up you guys have going there! Would be great to see some vids of these bad boys

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought this looked familiar... :grd: What gives, nothing new to report since last month's post over on Motown Muscle? :biggrin:

Truck Tuesday!!

I'd be down for a Raptor dyno day; been awhile since I last had one of the old cobras on the rollers at the shop...take video of all the trucks w/ Millen going through the BK drive thru window heh :favorites13:

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Livernois Motorsports

I was there yesterday picking up a cam and lifters for my Pontiac. Impressed with the shop! I had my Silver Raptor outside.

Might be back again today or tomorrow for another part or two.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Livernois Motorsports

I was there yesterday picking up a cam and lifters for my Pontiac. Impressed with the shop! I had my Silver Raptor outside.

Might be back again today or tomorrow for another part or two.

Thanks for the compliment! Sounds like you actually were able to get that G8 all torn apart like you said, SWEET!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment! Sounds like you actually were able to get that G8 all torn apart like you said, SWEET!

Not torn apart yet... but will be soon, now that I have the parts. Really looking forward to getting that car back on the road now! Grabbed the 2C cam for the car. Now it will actually start sounding like a V8

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well hopefully you can hang onto the Raptor long enough to get that thing devouring 1/4 mile strips!

We actually had one at our CAD track day last month!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wrMTSVk4t4

Interesting! The big motor would be nice I suppose I could bring both one day, LOL.

I am planning on getting into SCCA SOLO / Autocross with the Pontiac later this year, or next. And once my front coliovers are fixed up, the Raptor will be back in the Rallycross and TSD rally stuff this year.

May be I'll be back this afternoon. I think I want to pick up some Rocker Braces, since I will be working on that part of the motor anyway.