Weathertech Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised on what kind of pricing we can provide.

Can you shoot me over a price please. I'm looking to order a set as well. Front and rear, black, '13 screw.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
X2. eBay has much better deals. Any of the 09-14 F150 mats should fit. I've pulled mine out of the last two trucks and they're now in my Raptor. Amazon can be good pricing as well.
I'm pretty sure some model years are different with the earlier years only having a single post and later years having double post holder.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure some model years are different with the earlier years only having a single post and later years having double post holder.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

2011-2014 went to double post I believe. I bought a used rear for my screw from eBay for $55. Looks brand new.

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Dane, I would be more than happy to get you a quote on some weathertechs if you would like.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

I would love a quote for Weathertech fronts for a 2014 Screw.... color = Black

GMAN

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a follow up to my earlier post... I did end up purchasing the WeatherTech floor mats from Freedom Motorsports Thanks so much!! @Rookie

GMAN