Weathertech Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My floor mat is getting worn, so it's a good excuse to pull the trigger on some Weathertechs. What's the correct part number and who has the best price? I only want the fronts. I think it's part #446131, but want to make sure. Don't know that it matters, but this is a 2012 Supercrew.

Thanks!

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to weather tech's web page and it walks you through all the questions to ensure you get the right ones. I ordered mine from weather tech last week put them in two days ago. They fit great! Autoanything.com sells them, has free shipping and offers a 20% off coupon if you sign up for their emails but their fitting walk through was not as detailed as the weather tech site so I did not go that route. I think I paid 200$ for front and back + shipping. Hope that helps.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Dane, I would be more than happy to get you a quote on some weathertechs if you would like.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the part number but I ordered mine direct from them. Definitely the best floor liners out there!! I've had them in 5 different vehicles now and will always have them if they're available for the make/model!!

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would check first the vendors' section. You can find good deals on ebay as well.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sure, fire one my way. So far the Autoanything route looks most appealing, but if you can meet/beat that I'd rather go through a vendor here.

I can't guarantee anything but I will do my best! Sometimes it's hard to compete with those big stores like auto anything of Amazon. Give me a few moments and I'll get it sent over. Thank you!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would check first the vendors' section. You can find good deals on ebay as well.

X2. eBay has much better deals. Any of the 09-14 F150 mats should fit. I've pulled mine out of the last two trucks and they're now in my Raptor. Amazon can be good pricing as well.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a little off subject, but might I suggest looking at the Husky Xact-contour fit liners instead of the weathertech. I had weathertech in the past and swore by them, even bought them as gift for family-I liked them so much. But the last set that I bought for the raptor, just never quite fit right-especially the passenger front. I also got a little sick of the hard hard plastic feel of them (I like to drive barefoot sometimes.

Saw some reviews on the Husky Xact-contour liners and people were raving about them. I cought a 20% off sale on auto anything (weathertech was excluded from the sale) and thought I'd give them a try! I FREAKIN LOVE THEM. The fit is amazing and they have a softer feel but are still very durable.

One thing I would say is to still get the weathertech for the back seat area. I've heard the fit isn't perfect for the second rows. Also got the Husky's for the wife's SUV front seats but still the weathertech for the cargo area in the back. Heard the same things about an imperfect fit for the back.

For the front 2 seats...I don't think you can do better than getting the Husky Xact-contour (or maybe it's called Xact-fit...something with Xact in the name).