Waze

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Used this on the trip to snoball. It was fun to watch the different convoys coming into Escanaba and to have @WSI warn of any cops ahead.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm a big Waze fan. Use it on any longer drive. Don't really mark much except for police anymore. However, the first day I used it, I marked a motorcycle on the side of the road, he was checking some things out and trying to fix it. About 15 minutes later I got a message. Opened it up and it was a huge thank you from a lady, who told me her husband called and said his bike broke down and she needed to come get him, but she didn't know when to slow down and pull over as his directions were vague. So she kept heading down the road and .5 miles out it warned her of a vehicle on the shoulder, who happened to be her husband. Pretty cool first experience with it.

It's saved my butt way too many times on road trips, especially in N. & S. Carolina where those pesky cops hide between the trees!

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love WAZE! It's great to give me an accurate indication of traffic on those rare occasions I have to drive into Chicago. And the police/hazard indicators are wonderful as well.

I run it as shooterSVT.