GEN 1 Warranty coming to an end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got mine and the tipping point was two new tie rods under warranty with just over a month left on the factory warranty. That one fix alone would have been the price of the warranty. I'm sure in the next 5 years, there will be a few more items.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought it right away so I wouldn't have to think about it.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I just got mine and the tipping point was two new tie rods under warranty with just over a month left on the factory warranty. That one fix alone would have been the price of the warranty. I'm sure in the next 5 years, there will be a few more items.

Don't you have low miles? What's up with needing tie rods

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought it right away so I wouldn't have to think about it.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Don't you have low miles? What's up with needing tie rods

Who knows. They looked and felt fine but when I had them going over everything underneath, they said they were loose. Not bent, just loose. All I know is I have two shiny new tie rods now.