Wanted to share my ****** day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nobody's going to bug you about that, except for maybe @Jimbo, even the installers have had the mid section fall off, lol

I'm glad to hear that. It kinda makes me feel better. But I'll probably wind up make fun of myself after awhile for being retarded

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

It's cool you can if you want

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that. It kinda makes me feel better. But I'll probably wind up make fun of myself after awhile for being retarded

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

It's cool you can if you want

Nope. I've done my fair share of working on things and learned i shouldn't be working on them. LOL now you know too

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely call his Chief and put in a complete and professional complaint about this. I've been in law enforcement for the last 18 years and guys like this need to go find a new job!

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fine, then i will.....

i would take it back to the idiot who installed it......

I did. It's sitting in that douch bags driveway as we speak. I hope he gets his head out of his ass and puts a new one on because that thing is really loud now. I can't even hear the radio. Wish i Noah a guy to get a better system from. Lol.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely call his Chief and put in a complete and professional complaint about this. I've been in law enforcement for the last 18 years and guys like this need to go find a new job!

I definitely am. When I was still in law enforcement I ONLY dealt with scum pieces of shit but I didn't even talk to them the way this guy came at me. I just don't get the thinking behind it. With all the bad publicity police are getting today there is no room for dumb shit like that over something so stupid.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Woah, stealing my phrases now!

Lol