Wanted to share my ****** day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would agree with that except when I was talking to the Sgt. which happens to be a friend of mine he's the one who told me to say something. Apparently he have quite a few complaints about him and he treats everyone like shit. And I'm not usually one to complain about law enforcement as I used to be in the field myself but there is a certain way you treat people that can be stearn and respectful at the same time. But since he spoke to me like I was a piece of dog shit that he stepped in I'm not going to accept that.
I agree, and its the main reason why so many people look down on officers, its always the ****-heads that ruin it for the ones trying to do a respectful job. I hope you get an apology form "****" but I wouldn't count on it.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last 30 -

Sunday - infection pocket under my right eye went to the ER and was given the shot from hell. Perlized right leg form the pain of the shot. 45 min later limped out of the ER. Worst short every

Monday - dentist was unable to do any thing with the cracked tooth that caused the infection. Told me he could not save the tooth. So he did a root canal and temp crown on a different tooth on the other side on my month and sent me home until the infection was gone.

Tuesday - the infection pocket ruptured in my mouth while driving. Pulled over and threw-up. Maybe the absolute grossest thing ever. Breath smelt like ass for the next two days

Thursday - went back to the dentists and he pull the cracked tooth and did a bone graph for future implant. Big crater size gap in my teeth now.

Monday - knee surgery to repair a tear in my meniscus.

Monday - blood clot and sent to the ER. I have a history of PE's. The
last two nearly killed me so I took this one very serious.

I wont even begin to tell you how much the last 30 days cost me.

Oh bother.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep sounds like a ****** day, especially with a cop on a power trip. Cops like that give the rest of them a bad name and you should file a complaint. Sometimes I think they forget why they have a job and who they are here for, the citizen (protect and serve).

Did you install the exhaust yourself? I installed mine but I don't have the SW one but I can't see how mine could come loose. It uses all the factory hangers. I would definitely contact SW and see what they say since apparently it might be a flaw in their design. Curious how they will treat you. I broke my Ford Racing exhaust when off-roading and they replaced the broken tailpipe assembly with no questions asked (just wanted a picture) and overnighted it to me. I was impressed.

Hopefully your days goes better tomorrow.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can understand your point, but I think His bad day, was having to go freeze his ass off because someone called in, and he had to follow up,

I'm willing to bet there's more to this 'bad day' thats not being explained. (There always is) Don't mistake "rudeness" for being direct and "threatening to write a citation" for merely stating a fact that one 'could be written'. Law enforcement are people as well and have bad days too. With the amount of shit, stupity and absolute depressive things they deal with, it would absolutely tear about the common person after 1 month of dealing with it.

That being said, definately talk to his supervisor and explain what happened but don't try and 'get him into some shit.' Chiefs are appointed and like their jobs, they'll make sure it is lookes into and dealt with if applicable. And by the way, that's your property and have every right to pick it up.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree, and its the main reason why so many people look down on officers, its always the ****-heads that ruin it for the ones trying to do a respectful job. I hope you get an apology form "****" but I wouldn't count on it.

Maybe when I go to the station tomorrow he'll act differently when he finds out I was a narcotics officer for 5 years and not some thug that was driving a nice truck who's exhaust fell off.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep sounds like a ****** day, especially with a cop on a power trip. Cops like that give the rest of them a bad name and you should file a complaint. Sometimes I think they forget why they have a job and who they are here for, the citizen (protect and serve).

Did you install the exhaust yourself? I installed mine but I don't have the SW one but I can't see how mine could come loose. It uses all the factory hangers. I would definitely contact SW and see what they say since apparently it might be a flaw in their design. Curious how they will treat you. I broke my Ford Racing exhaust when off-roading and they replaced the broken tailpipe assembly with no questions asked (just wanted a picture) and overnighted it to me. I was impressed.

Hopefully your days goes better tomorrow.

Ya I did it. I thought when I installed it that there should have been another hanger somewhere. The way the lightning is there is only one hanger for the whole thing.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet there's more to this 'bad day' thats not being explained. (There always is) Don't mistake "rudeness" for being direct and "threatening to write a citation" for merely stating a fact that one 'could be written'. Law enforcement are people as well and have bad days too. With the amount of shit, stupity and absolute depressive things they deal with, it would absolutely tear about the common person after 1 month of dealing with it.

That being said, definately talk to his supervisor and explain what happened but don't try and 'get him into some shit.' Chiefs are appointed and like their jobs, they'll make sure it is lookes into and dealt with if applicable. And by the way, that's your property and have every right to pick it up.

And of course, everyone can type faster than me. So my thoughts are moot.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

What I posted wasn't everything that was said. I know what it's like to be on his side of things but the main thing he said that pissed me off was " it's because of ******** like you that there is so many accidents on 422". That was his response to me saying I would have went and picked it up myself if I knew he was going to throw it in the middle of the concrete barriers. I can see you are in law enforcement from your banner so I understand where your coming from but even having a bad day shouldn't have impacted his interaction with me.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

My last 30 -

Sunday - infection pocket under my right eye went to the ER and was given the shot from hell. Perlized right leg form the pain of the shot. 45 min later limped out of the ER. Worst short every

Monday - dentist was unable to do any thing with the cracked tooth that caused the infection. Told me he could not save the tooth. So he did a root canal and temp crown on a different tooth on the other side on my month and sent me home until the infection was gone.

Tuesday - the infection pocket ruptured in my mouth while driving. Pulled over and threw-up. Maybe the absolute grossest thing ever. Breath smelt like ass for the next two days

Thursday - went back to the dentists and he pull the cracked tooth and did a bone graph for future implant. Big crater size gap in my teeth now.

Monday - knee surgery to repair a tear in my meniscus.

Monday - blood clot and sent to the ER. I have a history of PE's. The
last two nearly killed me so I took this one very serious.

I wont even begin to tell you how much the last 30 days cost me.

Oh bother.

Ya you win. Your a bigger screw up than me. :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I'm really surprised that nobody had busted my balls yet for being the idiot that installed his own exhaust insted of paying someone who knows what they're doing and it fell off guy :crazy:

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I posted wasn't everything that was said. I know what it's like to be on his side of things but the main thing he said that pissed me off was " it's because of ******** like you that there is so many accidents on 422". That was his response to me saying I would have went and picked it up myself if I knew he was going to throw it in the middle of the concrete barriers. I can see you are in law enforcement from your banner so I understand where your coming from but even having a bad day shouldn't have impacted his interaction with me.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Ya you win. Your a bigger screw up than me. :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I'm really surprised that nobody had busted my balls yet for being the idiot that installed his own exhaust insted of paying someone who knows what they're doing and it fell off guy :crazy:

I know, right.