Wanted to share my ****** day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I honestly dont know, im gonna pull out the back seat sunday and peel up the carpet and see if and how wet it is down there, really dreading that. It was really a kick to the throat to see i did something that stupid, really agrivating. But hey man life goes on right?

Ya I know about doing stupid things. Look at my exhaust lol. Hopefully everything dries out. I'm Sure if you stick a strong fan in there after you pull it back it will be fine.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to send a shout out to @cbcgeneral for giving me his Stainless Works exhaust. Meeting him was a pleasure, he made everything extremely easy. He went out of his way to meet me, and is just a truly classy guy. Its people like him that make this forum the way it is, AMAZING! It is nice to know that there still truly are good people in this world, again many thanks @cbcgeneral.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to send a shout out to @cbcgeneral for giving me his Stainless Works exhaust. Meeting him was a pleasure, he made everything extremely easy. He went out of his way to meet me, and is just a truly classy guy. Its people like him that make this forum the way it is, AMAZING! It is nice to know that there still truly are good people in this world, again many thanks @cbcgeneral.

No problem bro anytime. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up for some off-roading.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That truly was a smoking deal. Kudos @cbcgeneral for paying it forward.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

@cbcgeneral what color is your GT500? We sold my wife's 2012 Kona and have a few upgrades that we removed. What immediately comes to mind is a set of NXT hood struts. Since you were so cool about the exhaust, their yours if you can use them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That truly was a smoking deal. Kudos @cbcgeneral for paying it forward.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

@cbcgeneral what color is your GT500? We sold my wife's 2012 Kona and have a few upgrades that we removed. What immediately comes to mind is a set of NXT hood struts. Since you were so cool about the exhaust, their yours if you can use them.

It's black on black. I Appreciate that. I'm a big believer in paying it forward you never know when you're going to need something from someone else and it always works itself out in the end. I've been fortunate financially the last few years so that's why I've posted a few things on here for free instead of charging money for something that's going to sit on a shelf in my garage and collect dust. You never know I may need there help someday and that's what I love about this forum.