Visor Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i just noticed that my visor mirror covers are somewhat loose. Any one else notice this?? I have a 2012 SCrew. They don't lock in, they just seem loose. hmmmmm. advice?:shocked:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just checked mine. They both lock in the open postion. There are springs near the corners which keep them open. They should not be flopping around.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I miss read your op. I thought you meant that the covers didn't stay open. I have never had a problem with them not staying closed. They don't snap closed or lock, but they DO stay closed. If that makes sense.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i just noticed that my visor mirror covers are somewhat loose. Any one else notice this?? I have a 2012 SCrew. They don't lock in, they just seem loose. hmmmmm. advice?:shocked:

My driver side mirror cover is loose as well, when I put it down on my sunshade it flops open and the light comes on. I think they have to replace the whole visor to fix it.