VIN Decoder, Window Sticker & Others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not find a central place that members could use their VINs to access information with regards to their truck's production, maintenance, etc.

VIN Decoder:
https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp
This will decode the VIN number assigned to your truck.

VIN Window Sticker:
Untitled Page
YOU HAVE TO ENTER YOUR VIN at the end of the weblink.

Any others?

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Does anybody know if there is another way to track your order via the VIN online IF the window sticker weblink doesn't show your VIN in the system?

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a window sticker yet either and it is supposed to be built the week of the 19th.

I check multiple times a day.. is it bad that I have my VIN memorized? lol

~BGM

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone with a build week of 12/19 been able to pull up a window sticker yet?

No, but I wish.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I just called and got the actual build date. 12/22!!!!!!!!!! When's the Window Sticker supposed to come out?

OP
OP
SHOOTER

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, but I wish.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I just called and got the actual build date. 12/22!!!!!!!!!! When's the Window Sticker supposed to come out?

Who did you call? What is the number?

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Humvee! It seems the consensus is a week out for the window sticker to appear. So maybe this Thursday?