VelociRaptor 600... An option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to make my 2011 sCAB an insanely bad ass car. Is the 600 velociraptor worth the money? Annnnnddd would it be cheaper for me since I already have full SW true dual headers and high flow everything? Let me know. Money isn't really an issue cause it's my baby!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
hennessey wont make your 2011 scab a insanely bad ass car... In the end you're gonna be hennescrewed one way or the other.
If you have so much $$ either donate it for poorer raptor owners or get a whipple 625hp or call up livernois motorsports. They will make your truck a insanely bad ass car.

What's up with people and hennesey, hennessey is garbage

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Whipple SC reliable? Why don't people like Hennessy? hahaha I only hasve enough $$ for one raptor. then im broke!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
THe stock raptor has well enough power. Also if you go mudding wet terrain the superchargers open filters are a killer.

Maybe you should invest in redoing the weakest parts of the raptor first. front suspension, rear springs, bumpstops ect.
A supercharger on a raptor is kinda pointless IMO. If you offroad your still hitting the whoops same speed as a non super charged.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Why not give it to livernois and tell them to have fun with it? It'd be a beast after that.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had a big budget to hotroad the engine I would go the Livernois route, talked them them quite abit about their CNC heads, cams, stroker kit...you can build up a firebreathing monster that will handle a heavy foot.
Then of course you can spend all your *** on offroad goodies like I did and have plenty of fun with a stock motor, cause offroad I have never felt like we were short on power.

Just depends on what you are looking for...maybe both!

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh I love the input. Thanky ou guys! Yeah I'm not worried about power I guess, just wondering what I should/could do to make it even better. In any way really.