Vegas Off-Road Experience Raptor Programs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let me know when you want to go , I can get you a good deal on a package, from just the dirt track to 60+ mile desert runs .

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First thing I did with the 2011. Had a great time that Friday thru Sunday going from Henderson to Primm. Power line trails let you open her up.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your going to really wish you had your truck. Just head outside vegas a few miles and its off-road raptor-style heaven....

--John

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your going to really wish you had your truck. Just head outside vegas a few miles and its off-road raptor-style heaven....

--John

True to a point, this is a "race legal offroad vehicle" $160k . Fully caged, race radios, parker pumped helmets, the full show . and if it breaks well you won't be making a trip to the local ford dealer or in my hopes . My shop for me to fix your truck . it is definitely fun and worth the money! As stated, i will do what ever i can to help fellow forum members get a great hookup and have a fun time . just make sure you let me know when you are ready and ill help place the booking with you .

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this a few years back and had a pretty good time. I did make a trip on the track with a race truck, but I just wanted to drive the Raptors to check them out before buying mine. Not sure what trucks they have now, but from memory they had a 2010 and either an 11/12. Drove both and one I think was a SCAB the other a SCREW. One had the 3.0 shocks and the bed cut out, that definitely rode much nicer. They told me in a few weeks they were adding the Supercharger to one of them and come back and try it. The one thing that sucked when I went was there was a race coming up in the next few days and we couldn't go out and really test it in the hills and such. We still did a number of climbs and crawls, but it was cool learning about all the options and being shown/told of what it could do.

I'd do it again.

If you go let us know how it goes.

OP
OP
BBQPorkins

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm here..holy crap its cold. I expected it to be some what warmer. Anyways I got ***** on a rental car and taking cab is out of the question. Just taking a cab from the airport to the hotel sucked balls. :)