upgraded to an 11 screw, what a difference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2010 6.2L tuxedo black scab. What a pain in the ass to clean and what a huge difference just 12" makes in the cab. Love the nav, love the back up cam, love the select shift. And most importantly, i love how the raptor looks in white.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was night and day to me. How do you see/feel the performance from the 2010 to the 2011? Mine was pretty cut and dry with the Screw being faster.

Also, the nice refinement one model year makes is pretty incredible, huh?

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was night and day to me. How do you see/feel the performance from the 2010 to the 2011? Mine was pretty cut and dry with the Screw being faster.

Also, the nice refinement one model year makes is pretty incredible, huh?

Glad I waited for the 12. Even more refinements and improvements. For me, the cooled seats and front diff are huge.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I waited for the 12. Even more refinements and improvements. For me, the cooled seats and front diff are huge.

Those options are exactly why I waited and didn't buy a 2011. The seats in particular. I rode in a friend's car that had them and man, I decided right then that my next car would have heated AND cooled seats. Awesome option..

OP
OP
G

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im good with my new purchase. Dont rock climb and ive lived in phoenix forever and have rode in friends luxury cars with cooled seats. They take forever to cool when your truck is 140* inside. Besides, with remote start, fire up the truck with the ac on.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cooled seats is exactly why I waited. Although, there was a price increase I am still happy with the wait. Problem is that it'll probably be here in the winter so I can't use that feature I waited for right away.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I had a 2010 6.2L tuxedo black scab. What a pain in the ass to clean and what a huge difference just 12" makes in the cab. Love the nav, love the back up cam, love the select shift. And most importantly, i love how the raptor looks in white.

So much for the saying "Once you go black you never go back"! :ROFLJest:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im good with my new purchase. Dont rock climb and ive lived in phoenix forever and have rode in friends luxury cars with cooled seats. They take forever to cool when your truck is 140* inside. Besides, with remote start, fire up the truck with the ac on.

I've been there and know your pain and with that said, I've managed to live this long without cooled seats just fine. However, since I've had my truck now for over 13 years and I knew the Raptor was my next truck and I was going to special order it.. there was no way I was ordering one without the cooled seats.

I guess my mindset was that I am in no hurry, I don't NEED a new vehicle right now so I have the luxury of waiting and getting absolutely every option I want. Believe you me, if I was in a hurry I'd buy a 2011 with "normal" seats and be happy as hell. These trucks are amazing and I can't wait for mine to arrive.

and Humvee... I had the same thought.. lol Oh well, it'll be awesome come summer! :waytogo:

~BGM