UPDATE - Baja Designs Leaking Lite Bar Replaced - Install of 20" within...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was on the truck for 5 days. Full of condensation. Flickers. Only 1 half lights up. Dead. Brand new out of the box. Summer here. Hasn't even rained. Turned it on maybe 4 times just to show friends and coworkers. Has a total of maybe 4 minutes runtime on it if that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Was on the truck for 5 days. Full of condensation. Flickers. Only 1 half lights up. Dead. Brand new out of the box. Summer here. Hasn't even rained. Turned it on mayer 4 times just to show friends and coworkers. Has a total of maybe 4 minutes runtime on it if that.

Did you open the lenses? If not, yeah that ain't right.

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you open the lenses? If not, yeah that ain't right.

Uh... no

Starting to wonder if perhaps they sent me a rebuilt unit or something someone had returned as defective? This is turning into a giant waste of my time.

Between the shipping cost, exchange and the import tax I was charged I am starting to wish I had never gotten involved in this

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New unit they sent me (which I paid.for) is now DOA.

Was on the truck for 5 days. Full of condensation. Flickers. Only 1 half lights up. Dead. Brand new out of the box. Summer here. Hasn't even rained. Turned it on maybe 4 times just to show friends and coworkers. Has a total of maybe 4 minutes runtime on it if that.

Uh... no

Starting to wonder if perhaps they sent me a rebuilt unit or something someone had returned as defective? This is turning into a giant waste of my time.

Between the shipping cost, exchange and the import tax I was charged I am starting to wish I had never gotten involved in this

Sorry about the issue. We will look into this and figure out the best solution for getting it fixed. I received your email as well.
Please remember we are closed on the weekends otherwise I would have gotten back to you earlier. I will be sending you an email today on how we can fix this for you.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
[email protected]

halogrinder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
confidence level in product quality is running low.

2 time winning King of the Hammers Randy Slawson, Our own sponsored ultra4 car, Robby Gordon and a slew of others run Baja Designs.
Hell, Randy only runs one bar for all forward lighting.
They'll take care of you, and they have a premium product.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uh... no

There's something very fishy about you and your posts about the light bar.

Half of this thread is about what the previous owner did to the truck you now own and how you've kludged together a mount that works for you.

Now you're whining about "the shipping cost, exchange and the import tax" and now you're wishing you never "got involved?" Involved in what? Buying a hacked up truck?

If you think you wish you never got involved imagine how BD feels about you buying a product and posting over and over your criticisms of their product. You may go away but your posts will be here forever.

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's something very fishy about you and your posts about the light bar.

Half of this thread is about what the previous owner did to the truck you now own and how you've kludged together a mount that works for you.

Now you're whining about "the shipping cost, exchange and the import tax" and now you're wishing you never "got involved?" Involved in what? Buying a hacked up truck?

If you think you wish you never got involved imagine how BD feels about you buying a product and posting over and over your criticisms of their product. You may go away but your posts will be here forever.

Huh?

Uh... sure

:rolleyes:

Last edited: