UAE - Abu Dhabi or Dubai Raptor Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

funkcanna

Reaction score
Looking around a few posts it seems theres a few members from the UAE on here. I'm having trouble finding anywhere that does mods for the Raptor. Specifically a mid perch. Anyone from the UAE have a list of places?!

Thanks!

Rorywg

Reaction score
Hi, I am based in dubai. Try Mebar or NR Auto. If you go to NR, make sure that the owner (nasser) helps you. Stay away from Al Tayer, who are thieves.

Good luck!

Rory

ADRAPTOR

Reaction score
GCC spec vs US Spec

Hi All,

I am going to buy a Raptor in the UAE. Any ideas of what the main differences are between GCC and US spec? Likely to be a 2012-2014 car.

Thanks!

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gcc spec cost a lot more. That's the only difference!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
That's pretty much the only difference, as opposed to what the agency will tell you.

However, the agency will not give you a warranty for a US spec model. And if they do agree to service the vehicle, they'll charge atrocious amounts for parts and labor.

In terms of price, a brand new fully optioned 2017 Raptor Screw (only thing missing is the tailgate step which is rather stupid) will run you up AED 315,000, which is approximtely USD 85,670. When I went to inquire (just out of curiosity, as I'm never giving up my 6.2 even though I love the new interior), they were already offering AED 10,000 off the listed price. Lol. It's a buyer's market out here. Wait for a couple of months and they'll be offering the Screws for equivalent US prices.

I bought my brand new fully optioned 2014 Raptor Scab (with the tailgate step, Lol) from Al Tayer with a 5 year / 100,000KM warranty and service contract for AED 255,000, approximately USD 69,430. It was slightly over what fully optioned Scabs went for in the US, but I got the 5 year service contract and agency warranty so I was happy, i.e. worth it.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

To the OP: try Ramy 4x4. I know they're a mostly Wrangler garage like every other off road garage out here, but they're pretty well established, so they may do Raptor specific work. Personally I've not modded much on my Raptor as I'm afraid it'll just give the agency reason to void my warranty in the future. I've just added some auxiliary lights in the front and back, which I did on my own.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my brand new fully optioned 2014 Raptor Scab (with the tailgate step, Lol) from Al Tayer with a 5 year / 100,000KM warranty and service contract for AED 255,000, approximately USD 69,430. It was slightly over what fully optioned Scabs went for in the US

$69,430 for a new 2014 SCAB, ya I'd say that's slightly over alright. :Insane:

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
$69,430 for a new 2014 SCAB, ya I'd say that's slightly over alright. :Insane:

Haha, yea, a little over. Back when I did buy mine, I built an identical Raptor on the US website for about $62,000, if I remember correct. We get a ton of useless shit that we have to pay for even if we don't want it - I.E. hood and bed graphics, tailgate step, blue accent interior, etc etc.

I even thought about just buying a Raptor in the US and shipping it out here, but that's another $3000, although I definitely would have saved some by not adding the above mentioned useless shit to it. The lack of a warranty and ridiculous prices for agency parts and repairs made me buy the Raptor from the agency here.

62,000 + 3,000 for transport. And another 5,000 for 10 maintenance services that includes everything BUT the brake rotors and tires. Yes, brake pads are included, so it seemed worth it.

They're charging nearly $86,000 for the 2017 fully optioned Screw!!

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2013 Super Crew MSRP was $53,195 fully loaded including Blue interior. Minus only graphics. My price was $49,786. I think you must have been on the Canada website?

Yes the new ones even here are way to expensive IMO. Maybe if it was a V8, but not for that V6.