This truck is amazing.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my truck for just over a year, and I just took my 2nd big road trip with it. To the Catskills NY. I have never been in a truck car or bike, that handles these hills so effortlessly. The roads are also tore up from all the snow, big potholes all over, I hit one last night that would of done damage to a car and maybe some trucks. The comfort level of driving this truck for 8 hours is just amazing. I only managed 15.5 mpg. That's the only thing I don't like, but idk it's worth it.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't get it. I can't get over 13.5 on long highway trips. I agree with the comfort though

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Averaged 14.5 over a 500 mile trip this past week with head winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep around 70, got to do some light off roading on some dirt roads that are sort of plowed. Played with the hill decent that was interesting. Ran the truck on some back roads to. Fun fun. I would be more adventurous if I had somebody in the are that could pull me if I got stuck or a winch but I don't have either. So can't really go anywhere that I may not be able to get out of.

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comfort

I have owned vettes, IROCS, Toyotas, Tacomas, Z/28s and ZO6...The Raptor is BY FAR the most comfortable vehicle I have EVER driven state to state...hands down...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had my truck for just over a year, and I just took my 2nd big road trip with it. To the Catskills NY. I have never been in a truck car or bike, that handles these hills so effortlessly. The roads are also tore up from all the snow, big potholes all over, I hit one last night that would of done damage to a car and maybe some trucks. The comfort level of driving this truck for 8 hours is just amazing. I only managed 15.5 mpg. That's the only thing I don't like, but idk it's worth it.

It sure is a lot of fun. Try it in tow haul ass mode. Kicks up the fun factor a bit more.

I don't get it. I can't get over 13.5 on long highway trips. I agree with the comfort though

yyyyuuuuuup

The key is to reset the mpg counter after you have gotten up to speed on the interstate, set the cruise, and hopefully find some good downhill grades. :)

Cheater!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com