Travel to Houston in May

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EwanS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
I'm coming to Houston in May for OTC , I will be making plans to get a little free time .....Any good Tuners, parts shops, general truck goodies worth mentioning a visit whilst in town ?

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned jump on Facebook
Houston Area Ford Raptor Owners
HARO for short
Me and a few friends can give you the answers you need and guide you away from the places we have learned the hard way to stay away from. We have regular group buys on parts as well as very regular meet ups for off road fun, mod parties, or just grabbing some drinks and some good food. Its a very eclectic and dynamic group of owners and a few select venders
But......... its not for the thin skinned these group of knuckleheads like to have a good time but in a good natured way.
Hope to see you there.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

though popular among a lot of people, do not go to extreme offroad and performance in katy.

a m e n !

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool , join request done , thanks guys !
I will be downtown crowne plaza from 1st to 10th may if any guys fancy a beer and a chat

I like beer and I know a lot of guys in HARO enjoy a healthy amount of beer, so I'm sure we'll make it down there for dinner and drinks with ya or something.