Transporting Raptor cross country?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is on the north side and is "ok", not bad but not the better side of town. Its by the Interstate so not sure who drifts through there. The south side of Springfield is better. I am only 15 minutes from there, in Republic. I talked with my wife, you are more than welcome to spend the night at our house, we have two spare bedrooms and would be more than happy to accommodate you.

When are you planning on being in town?

PM me if you like.

Are you going to wait till after he says yes to tell him that payment will be in the form of hand washing your raptor in the cold with out heated water.. Would make for a great youtube video.. lol

D

Deleted member 12951

Are you going to wait till after he says yes to tell him that payment will be in the form of hand washing your raptor in the cold with out heated water.. Would make for a great youtube video.. lol

I would only ask you to do that in your Florida swim trunk speedo's as that would make a better YT video.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks for the call and see you next week, Mike. Hilarious that we actually were next to each other at Raptoberfest and spent some quality time helping you with your tent. Had no idea that was you, small world and great FRF community.

Drive safe!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see you've made a wise decision, with that if you want to save miles I'd do it at home not taking it to work if it's a dd
If I had the money I'd do the have it shipped and fly, or like the trr put it in a toy hauler, all probably never have to worry about that tho lol.