GEN 1 Transport truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to have my truck transported from Ohio to Texas for some work. Any recommendations on companies people have had positive experiences with. Seen some scary videos and need it to arrive alive!6a6e3c76475f921559aeeaa3fd884b55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking at this and seems a bit different. Have you actually used their service before?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes. Just sent my 2018 Ram 2500 from Minnesota to AEV in Detroit using a carrier via Uship.
It's very straightforward and easy, you set up an auction for what you are shipping, when it needs to ship etc... people will bid on the job. Most have reviews from people who have actually shipped with them. A lot of guys on there that make a living out this with duallies and flatbead trailers. They are insured.

dogtag

Reaction score
Nationwide Transport services
954-549-5264

They did a good job for me..OKC - NOR CAL...shipping a raptor could be a painful experience as a lotta companies don't have wide enough trailers to ship the truck..i waited for 2 weeks before nationwide found a driver for me at the price i wanted.
Good Luck!