Traded my 10 scab for a 12 screw this week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91stangy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after a ton of bad luck (was in and out of the shop with tranny issues, banged up the flare them got it back and got rearended same day) from the very beginning with my scab I have upgraded to a '12 screw. I am way happier now and have certified warranty so a little piece of mind for a while.

Few things I noticed that are different and need some input on:

Gauges arent full sweep on the '12 but were on the '10? Or is that just a setting? Kind of a stupid option but still strange that it was on old and not new.

The front doors have an extra piece of weather strip that creeks every time I open and close them. Any solutions to this?

Old truck didn't have graphics, worried about longevity. Did some reading and was going to pick up the Adams stuff. Anyone have anything else they highly recommend over that?

Sorry laptop broke and searching on the phone is annoying so if some of the above was covered already please just point me in to the right link.

Crappy quick pic for clicks!

e130187d53784e9ea1bb92b4695e1ae1.jpg

OP
OP

91stangy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone think the little pieces on top are basically going to wear the paint off after a while? I'll snap some pics in the am so we all know what I'm referring to.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
91stangy, I have the same door seal noise. Pretty annoying, but I guess it has a purpose. My buddies makes the same noise. We both did like Ruby said ^^^^^ , that fixed it up for a while. Congrats on the 12

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after a ton of bad luck (was in and out of the shop with tranny issues, banged up the flare them got it back and got rearended same day) from the very beginning with my scab I have upgraded to a '12 screw. I am way happier now and have certified warranty so a little piece of mind for a while.

Few things I noticed that are different and need some input on:

Gauges arent full sweep on the '12 but were on the '10? Or is that just a setting? Kind of a stupid option but still strange that it was on old and not new.

The front doors have an extra piece of weather strip that creeks every time I open and close them. Any solutions to this?

Old truck didn't have graphics, worried about longevity. Did some reading and was going to pick up the Adams stuff. Anyone have anything else they highly recommend over that?

Sorry laptop broke and searching on the phone is annoying so if some of the above was covered already please just point me in to the right link.

Crappy quick pic for clicks!

e130187d53784e9ea1bb92b4695e1ae1.jpg

Congratulations.

What do you mean by the full sweep of the gauges?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com