Toyo Open Country RT (rugged terrain) on stock beadlocks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggity

Reaction score
My first post!

I have searched for hours, maybe even days at this point. I'm a proud new owner of a 14 Terrain screw. I have a laundry list of mods and ideas I want to roll with at some point. For now I am stuck on what I want to do with tires. I have the factory beadlocks with the stock 315 BFG's. I will be selling my 02 2500HD Chevy but I may want to use its tires. I have practically brand new 37X12.5X17 Toyo open country RT's on it. I am considering swapping tires between the two trucks. I understand about all the perch settings, pinch weld hammering, and trimming. I won't ever be off-roading unless I accidentally run over a curb! If I actually did any off-road driving it would be on a trail, packed down, at slow speeds that even cars can go down. I'm lame, I know. I like the stock beadlocks and want to keep them, I know for offset reasons it will be better since I will not be replacing fenders. Does anyone have any pictures, experience, or suggestions to me running the Toyo RT's on my stock beadlocks? I'm thinking its worth a shot but don't want to waste money chasing tires around if I won't like it.

Thanks for helping me out with my first world problem!

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1be4b1ce91c0e780635badf6e7f14de5.jpg3a843f148730b911f75ed3f5442f2f7f.jpg133bece41aae78c2e0d085df17104300.jpgd4d07b9569b3bd2e4b11cabc1bb5c108.jpg480a6184e77c9f23eb3dc0a128e3d13d.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

My first post!

I have searched for hours, maybe even days at this point. I'm a proud new owner of a 14 Terrain screw. I have a laundry list of mods and ideas I want to roll with at some point. For now I am stuck on what I want to do with tires. I have the factory beadlocks with the stock 315 BFG's. I will be selling my 02 2500HD Chevy but I may want to use its tires. I have practically brand new 37X12.5X17 Toyo open country RT's on it. I am considering swapping tires between the two trucks. I understand about all the perch settings, pinch weld hammering, and trimming. I won't ever be off-roading unless I accidentally run over a curb! If I actually did any off-road driving it would be on a trail, packed down, at slow speeds that even cars can go down. I'm lame, I know. I like the stock beadlocks and want to keep them, I know for offset reasons it will be better since I will not be replacing fenders. Does anyone have any pictures, experience, or suggestions to me running the Toyo RT's on my stock beadlocks? I'm thinking its worth a shot but don't want to waste money chasing tires around if I won't like it.

Thanks for helping me out with my first world problem!
I just put 37's on today. Boatec fenders.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Biggity

Reaction score
Or how about some pics of the new BFG KO2's 37/12.5/17 on factory beadlocks. I may just keep Toyo's on the old truck and do new tires on the Raptor.