top speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahhahaha even my porsche but i enjoy driving raptor more than anything else

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i drove it more than 60 miles continuously with the speed of 120 there was no problem with the tires but the only problem i faced is the high trans temp

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been calmly up to 178 on CTS-V, at least 210 on a C6Z, 183 on a Supra and 203 on a GT-R. I believe 142 on a Raptor would be scary with these tires.

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a weird message when i maxed out my raptor, although i really dont recommend going all out since the last time i did that it broke my oil pump and that wasnt even the first time i broke the freakin' oil pump...

https://youtu.be/c1o31IK7nxQ

Can anyone tell me what that message means?

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seat Belt? That's strange, you are wearing it?

Hmm... I was probably wearing the seat belt but my brilliant passenger probably wasn't.
But anyway that is not the thing im referring to i meant the yellow sign in the left side of the video. it was like a wrench sign or something like that?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it is a wrench, it threw a code.
You can plug in your hand held Tuner Programmer or any OBD11 scanner to read the codes.