Time to move on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good riddance ******.........

i hope your health is ok. i remember the first time i rode in a raptor back in 2012. the reno trip. you were there too. wish you the best and hope that you pop in every now and then

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who are you?? :Big Laugh: @BigJ??? I think I met that guy in texas once!

Hope all is well bud. I remember you talking about timing yourself when loading your revolver and your shot gun. Has that helped you in your competitions?

I agree with @Raven13, your threads have provided a wealth of information. I still have many of them bookmarked.

Trade in may be the best route for the truck... Remove some of the easier mods and sell them and trade the truck in.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the mods on this thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exact my thoughts. Take as much off as you can replace it with. And make sure you list your take offs here. How selfish do i sound? Trade it in to get tax credit. But before you do that try to sell yourself. $25000 OBO does not seem to be out of realm of things. I never met you but i can tell from your truck and write ups that you are a stand up guy. Best of luck

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Ahhh no Big J I can't quit you!!!

I think that's a fair price. It's been well taken care of and has some nice mods on it.

What are you planning on next?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So many fun memories. This truck is still on my want list

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good riddance ******.........

i hope your health is ok. i remember the first time i rode in a raptor back in 2012. the reno trip. you were there too. wish you the best and hope that you pop in every now and then
:ROFLJest: I'm good to go. It's Joyce (my wife) that continues to struggle with stuff. Going on 3 years now, but she's managing it with a grace unlike anything I've ever seen with my own eyes. She's never stopped smiling. Truly amazing.

Who are you?? :Big Laugh: @BigJ??? I think I met that guy in texas once!

Hope all is well bud. I remember you talking about timing yourself when loading your revolver and your shot gun. Has that helped you in your competitions?

I agree with @Raven13, your threads have provided a wealth of information. I still have many of them bookmarked.

Trade in may be the best route for the truck... Remove some of the easier mods and sell them and trade the truck in.
Thanks Joe!

We've actually taken up high power rifle, and long range shooting. In high power, we shoot service rifle and are hoping to earn the "Distinguished Rifleman" badge. Google it when you're bored. Its a pretty big deal, with 130 years worth of history behind it.

What's the mods on this thing?

Geezus, lets see... from tip to tail...
-ADD bumper
-Rigid LED light bar
-Viair compressor
-Optima yellow top batter
-Lightforce Striker 170s
-3 or 4 Hefty Fabworks skid plates covering most of the underside
-Method wheels
-RPG upper control arms
-RPG tuned/rebuilt OEM Fox Raptor shocks
-Hefty Fabworks weld -to-frame sliders
-hard wired radar/lazer detector
-fire extinguisher mounted under the rear seat
-Bed Rug bed liner
-Leer camper shell
-RPG tuned Fox 3.0 rear shocks
-National HD springs
-RPG frame support
-RPG bumpstop kit
-Dovetailed rear fenders; work performed by Baker Motorsports
-Custom rear hitch fab'd and remounted 5" higher than stock by Baker after stock bumper removal
-Custom baja style bumper fab'd by Baker
-And more I'm forgetting, I'm sure

Ahhh no Big J I can't quit you!!!

I think that's a fair price. It's been well taken care of and has some nice mods on it.

What are you planning on next?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love you Stoner :)

Thinking about a road friendly tow rig. Maybe a F250 like was mentioned earlier. We'll see though.

So many fun memories. This truck is still on my want list

No doubt about that my friend. You've still got first rights of refusal... You've got my number :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir