Thinking of options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fish27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a 13 screw with a bed cover and a drop in bed liner for the time being. The other weekend I was running it pretty hard in the desert and some how my cooler that was strapped down pretty good flipped over between the small space that was left between the lid and cover. Still puzzled on that,

I was curious as to if there is a solution to secure gear in the bed that dosnt involve a tire rack system(which I wouldn't mind) as I don't want to spend the money on a spray in liner and rack at the same time at the moment. Being that I don't have the spray liner right now looking for a non bolt system. I also need to be able to keep the bed cover and tail gate on as I need to secure gear for work. I generally carry at minimum, for off-road, tools, air compressor and cooler.

Thanks in advance guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

fish27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting, to bad wouldn't really work for me when it comes to what I have to put in the back for work. Thanks for the input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

fish27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, a yeti would be a good investment. Thought there might be something that would other gear as well that wasn't permanently attached, just dreaming I guess

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk