Is there some sort of trim for front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new to me raptor has a recessed baja designs led light bar installed by previous owner in the standard position bottom of front bumper opening. Is there some sort of trim available to hide the silver mounting slots visible on the bottom of the opening?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That won't happen with this particular light..it's not possible to mount further forward. Was hoping someone made a wee little trim to take the curse off that edge

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there's a grill that goes there. I cut the middle part out of mine as i mounted rigid cubes in there and wanted to cover the tabs up. basically i just used a cut off wheel and only left the outer part and bolted it back on.

raptorlowergrille.jpg

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
153.00??? holy shit. I'm glad I kept mine so when I demod this week for trade in, ummm where the hell did I put it...

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
153? I was thinking more like 15 bucks. Yikes.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

That's a lot to spend on something to cut up!