Texas Raptor Run - Thank You

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved with the Texas Raptor Run - especially Trey.

Although I wasn't there, seeing this thing come together and now seeing all of the pictures it just really amazes me how far FRF has come.

I think I speak for all of the staff and "original" members when I say that I was proud to see 50+ FRF Members come together over the weekend.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The weekend was epic!! Trey and his crew really stepped up and delivered a top notch weekend. Looking forward to more events!! Thanks again guys!!!

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have said thank you so many times, to so many people, and still feel like more is due. Birdman, thanks to you for allowing FRF to become what it has. This event wouldn't have happened without a place like this for great people to come together.

You'll be ousted, however, if you don't show up to the next one!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amazing event!
Amazing staff!
Amazing venue!
Amazing FRF members!

Thank you everyone! It is incredible seeing FRF members driving their daily driver Raptors (not everyone is indefinately funded) to the Raptors limit!
Great restraint/common sense (most cases)/and skill. Anybody can drive fast and bomb the course and destroy trucks. A skilled offroader can drive to the limit and still drive home. (I believe EVERY Raptor was able to drive home except one).

-Greg

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Hopefully we can get more of the FRF staff out for the next one!! Trey did a stellar job and it was a great event!!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was an unbelievable weekend
Trey and Chris did an awesome job! :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
Matt P is lucky that he gets to live there take care of the Ranch!
Ron hooked us up with a prime pop-up camper spot.:waytogo:

Thank you to everyone who took part in putting together such a cool weekend. From FRF members pitching in when needed to the Ranch for allowing us to hang out on such a cool piece of land.

A special thanks to RPG. It was such a cool experience to install the Stage 4 suspension with Cory, Scott & Jerret. My friends and I learned a lot that night wrenching till 3:30 AM with the install.

AND A SPECIAL SPECIAL THANKS TO MY RAPTORWIFEY! :kiss1: She made me feel like the luckiest Raptor there. :winner_first_h4h:

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have said thank you so many times, to so many people, and still feel like more is due. Birdman, thanks to you for allowing FRF to become what it has. This event wouldn't have happened without a place like this for great people to come together.

You'll be ousted, however, if you don't show up to the next one!

Road Trip!