Texas to California road trip!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving from Texas to Los Angeles tonight. Any places y'all would suggest I stop and see or visit?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
When we went from LA to Lackland AFB a couple of years ago we stopped at Carlsbad Caverns... it was a little bit out of the way but worth the drive.

When you get to Phoenix stop by Cooper'stown... the restaurant owed by Alice Cooper. Cool location, lots of memorabilia on the walls the food is pretty damn good too.

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do it in one night all the time. This time I'll probably still do it all the way through, but I'll make a few stops just for the hell of it.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow thats long for one night no doubt. Safe travels

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey duggy, I live fairly near palo and hike it regularly. Good suggestion though. And for everyone concerned, I appreciate it. If you're the praying type I'll take some of those too. I do make this drive fairly regularly but you never know with these kinds of things. I'd love to meet up with fellow raptor owners in California because I feel like they are less common there, here in Texas they're a dime a dozen, in fact I saw one today that a roofing crew was using as a work truck lol.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
West coast has a lot more then Texas . Vegas is always a good detour [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is off-roadable if you try hard enough!! (Check out Figure 3 ranch they do off roading things in Palo)