terrain scabs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not too many scabs on the lots. the money for the dealerships is in loaded screws. most scabs are special order im guessing. terrain is the 2nd newest color. i think i might have been one of the first terrain scab owners here. (woo hoo, look at me!!). lets see some more cuz im thinkin terrain scabs are pretty rare

Last edited:

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right though...scabs are scarce. I've got one, and almost never see them on the road. I see plenty of 4 doors though.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a terrain scab. Only one in the county. Know of two white scabs in the county, rest are screws. Scab is the way to go!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SCREWs make Ford more money, this is why you will mainly only see screws on a dealership lot. Most SCABs I've seen are older 2010/2011 models.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wish I went with a screw**. I find myself wishing for more back seat room all the time, and I don't even haul anyone around other than my girlfriend. The scab back seat is barely big enough to bang her in it

Last edited:

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really wish I went with a scab. I find myself wishing for more back seat room all the time, and I don't even haul anyone around other than my girlfriend. The scab back seat is barely big enough to bang her in it

When you move out of your parents house, maybe you can bring to her to a bedroom?