SVTOA Data Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep.

ba8ac33cca0681efd02930bbdf11973a.jpg

I want to put the bigger one on the fuse box under the hood but the fuse symbol is raises up and won't lay flat so haven't attempted it there yet. Wondering where others might be putting it?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
#4568 of 22409 yet your vin ends with 84342? Can some explain how to read the vin please. How many 14 raptors were built?

D

Deleted member 12951

#4568 of 22409 yet your vin ends with 84342? Can some explain how to read the vin please. How many 14 raptors were built?

Don't think the VIN's are in any order to the build quantity. I got that VIN in Dec 13'

Ah, 22,409 Raptors were built in 14'......

Google how to read a ford VIN, pretty sure that's out there as when you get your paperwork from FP, it explains it but don't have that with me.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck was built on 11/7/13 and it is1FTFW1R6XEFA00386. I was under the impression mine was the 386th built.

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riddick, I have been wanting to order one from that site. What info did you put for vehicle make & model? Anything in special comments? I like how yours came out and the info it has. I would like to get something similar to yours. Thanks for the help

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep.

ba8ac33cca0681efd02930bbdf11973a.jpg

I want to put the bigger one on the fuse box under the hood but the fuse symbol is raises up and won't lay flat so haven't attempted it there yet. Wondering where others might be putting it?

Maybe try taking a sharp chisel or rasp to plane the symbol flush.

OP
OP
Riddick

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice where do you plan on putting it? I believe SVTP now owns SVTOA

I put the small one in the same place as @RDFTS. The big one I haven't decided. May just put it in the frame with the build certificate.

Riddick, I have been wanting to order one from that site. What info did you put for vehicle make & model? Anything in special comments? I like how yours came out and the info it has. I would like to get something similar to yours. Thanks for the help

Here ya go. This is the way I filled out the form.

Choose a Logo: Raptor SVT
Vehicle Year: 2014
Body Style: Truck
Vehicle Make & Model: Ford F-150 Raptor SVT
Exterior Color: Ruby Red
VIN: 1FTFW1R64EFC50531
Build Number: 16762 of 22409
Build Date: 06/29/2014
Interior Type & Color: Brick Red/Black
Owner's Name: (Your Name)
Special Comments: 4x4 Supercrew

D

Deleted member 12951

Within 3 days they sent me an image proof of my plate as described on their website. If you don't like it, you can have them change it until you do. Once you approve it, then they make it.