This sure isn't going to hurt Gen 1 Resale price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just curious how much they were asking. I called another dealer and they say $20k over sticker.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.8 KB · Views: 153
OP
OP
mtunender

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the dealerships i have called out here are going to be 15-30k over sticker.

Not that I'm looking for one I just am trying to decide if I want to sell mine or if I should hold off.

I got an offer of 54k for mine but don't know what to do. Thinking about a 5.0 Mustang or something.

UGH I should have never started looking at vehicles!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All the dealerships i have called out here are going to be 15-30k over sticker.

Not that I'm looking for one I just am trying to decide if I want to sell mine or if I should hold off.

I got an offer of 54k for mine but don't know what to do. Thinking about a 5.0 Mustang or something.

UGH I should have never started looking at vehicles!

Was that number offered against a jacked up sale price? If thats the case ACV (actual cash value of your trade) is considerably less.

I would just keep the Raptor and buy something else, you will regret it after the fact.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mtunender

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that number offered against a jacked up sale price? If thats the case ACV (actual cash value of your trade) is considerably less.

I would just keep the Raptor and buy something else, you will regret it after the fact.

The 54k offer was from a private party.