Successful Raptor Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavante

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live to Ride... Ride to live

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

I used to be a top salesman at verizon but now I run over a dozen stealth ebay accounts, working from home.

I currently sell mostly AT&T iPhone unlocks and some cell phones, of those, mostly iPhones

I sometimes get paid to tune evos too

Im looking to soon diversify my items sold on ebay, and I'm trying to soon learn how to trade stocks on the daily.

Im beginning to apply to sales engineer jobs as well. Didn't finish my mechanical degree but from what I've learned, its not always necessary.

I say this with 10 yrs experience as a 65 Advisor for LPL... Also been trading options for 20 yrs. My point is I just had my first yr without trading AKA GAMBLING and it felt great. I had 20k rips in a day... and made 15k off 300 bucks in a week (see IDCC '01 i speak truth)

My point... don't let the ride fool you you will lose 9 of 10. Yes the ride is great but I learned to spend money on ASSETS.... **** the brokerages they will smash your trades(I did it) and ESPECIALLY... **** the banks.

A great book is "Trading for a Living" by Dr. Alexander Elder.

Good luck.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost 16 years at Ford. 11 as a Millwright . Prior to that, I worked in new home construction and remods/additions. Prior to that I served 4 years in the Marines 0311