Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CP RAPTOR I know your English is spot on but I could not even understand what the hell you just wrote, felt I was reading a Wilson post

Is that Canadian6.2 guy who has been "creating" his own long travel kit a Newfie? It would explain some things...

pricenj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One late night on the rig this thread provided me a few hours of laughter and tonight I get to add my own. While at a friends house one of his neighbor kids (19 year old) said to me "its a cool truck and all but when i buy the new one with the antimatium body i'm going to slam it on 30's cause that would be sick". The kicker to this story is he said this is right after he just went on about how he needs to find a place cause his 17 year old girlfriend is pregnant and his parents are going to kick him out when they find out. SMH

ctardi

Reaction score
I was parked at a store once, and came out to find an elderly man parking his 1930's Willy's flat bed beside my raptor. After talking about his truck for a while, he was the second owner, bought it when he was 25, cared for it for many years, he asked if [the raptor] was my truck. I said, "Yup, it is!" "Those things go for about $65k, don't they?" he asked. I informed him they did.

"Thats a lot of money for a pickup truck," he said as he walked away.

Not really 'funny', but it's a reaction I'll never regret.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I ever have a conversation with someone again that starts with "I'm usually a Chev guy", I'm just going to punch him in the face and ask questions later.

Hey now, except for my 1993 Cobra, I've "mostly been" a Chevy guy.

But I really love my Raptor. Don't even want to think about the dollar amount of parts I've amassed so far.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey now, except for my 1993 Cobra, I've "mostly been" a Chevy guy.

But I really love my Raptor. Don't even want to think about the dollar amount of parts I've amassed so far.

Haha sounds good. More trying to illustrate a point, not that violent or hostile. I find it's best not to track mod money.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate when people will have a lesser vehicle than you, down your vehicle, but you sit there trying not to hurt their feelings about having a lesser vehicle. If you'd return the snide remarks they shoot off, they'd get so damn mad. It really puzzles me how people just come out of nowhere with a straight faced insult basically...immediately trying to devalue your vehicle. I feel bad for them & just walk away...never would I say something about a vehicle to the owner of say an Audi R8 V8, "shoulda got the V10!". There's people out there that would say that too...and they'd be butthurt if the owner replied with something like ," well, what do you drive?". Tons of people are envious, shameful asshats nowadays.

SVTCQ

Reaction score
I hate when people will have a lesser vehicle than you, down your vehicle, but you sit there trying not to hurt their feelings about having a lesser vehicle. If you'd return the snide remarks they shoot off, they'd get so damn mad. It really puzzles me how people just come out of nowhere with a straight faced insult basically...immediately trying to devalue your vehicle. I feel bad for them & just walk away...never would I say something about a vehicle to the owner of say an Audi R8 V8, "shoulda got the V10!". There's people out there that would say that too...and they'd be butthurt if the owner replied with something like ," well, what do you drive?". Tons of people are envious, shameful asshats nowadays.

Had a guy with a base model F150 look at my Raptor and ask me why I bought the "girly version F150". I just laughed and walked away.