The Story of MobileBeats / Rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Before I left I figured out that they had received this thread from higher ups (thanks Crystal) and that the service manager was going through it line by line...

I'm always happy to do whatever I can to help, MobileBeats. You know how to reach me if I can be of any additional assistance. :)

Crystal

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust me, that won't happen again. There was a small mud hole we encountered in NC. Chris was making fun of me because I was the only one to avoid it. Lol.

Yeah, I have to vouch for him there, everyone else was going through the mud hole in NC, but he avoided it like the plague. But I can't say I blame him one bit...lol

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update 17JUN14 2020: Dealer called today and asked me to setup a meeting with the insurance company, them, and myself so that we can get this all figured out at one time. My assumption is that they have concluded they are unsure of what's causing the current issue and that they want to make the insurance company aware of the issue but this way we can come up with a resolution with the decision makers all at one point in time. There are multiple possibilities so I will have to wait and see. I'm just glad to see progress.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well that's good news. slow going but at least its progress in the right direction. good luck at the meeting. keep us posted.

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are making some progress. Good luck with getting your truck back to working order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk